I really wish I had a better way to organize or bookmark all the fun stuff I see online. There is so much out there to share and use, both at home with A and at the library with the kids. For now, I’ll just keep posting them here. Maybe I should just go old-school and print them out to keep in a file folder by my desk.
Book reviews (books I want to read/great for reader’s advisory)
- The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place (Julie Barry) via O.W.L.
- Math Picture Books for Preschoolers via What We Do All Day + 7 Math Activities to do With Your Child via Measured Mom
- 9 Easy Readers Starring Boys via Storytime Secrets
- Building your library: Board Books that are good for a group (bigger, sturdy + w/ more story) via Ever Read
- The 22 Best Feminist Picture Books, Because You’re Never Too Old To Be Saved By A Princess via Bustle
- Five Books to Celebrate Black History Month via First Book
- Harper Lee is “happy as hell” about the publication of the sequel of To Kill a Mockingbird via Galley Cat
- How I Encourage My Kids to Become Readers by Brenda via Nerdy Book Club
- Hilarious and true: The Many Uses of Books, According to Toddlers via Book Riot
- Just Add Rhythm Sticks (with video tutorials) via Jbrary (p.s. I love using rhythm sticks with my Music and Movement program. Its so easy to do and a wonderful way to help the little ones develop their gross motor skills and hand-eye coordination.)
© 2015 by Nari of Ready, Set, Read. All rights reserved. You can also follow me @TheNovelWorld